bGiveeus ysour t
Sub ite nntries elecmtro ically.
Entering the Costco International Photo Contest is easy—
just point, click and send. You are now able to “Give Us
Your Best Shot” online or in print form. For online
details go to www.costcophotocontest.com. Whether
it’s a photo from vacation, of a loved one, of the exotic or
ordinary, it will take only a few minutes for you to send in
your entry. So get snapping!
Contest ends September 30, 2007
International Grand Prize
$2,500 Costco Cash card (or equivalent)
First Prize: $1,500 Costco Cash card
Second Prize: $1,000 Costco Cash card
Third Prize: $500 Costco Cash card
All winners will also receive: A Fuji QuickSnap Flash
One-Time-Use camera and a scrapbook or photo album.
(Honorable mentions to be awarded at judges’ discretion.)
Costco Photo Contest
2007 Official Rules
1. To enter, submit an unframed, unmounted black-and-white
or color picture ( 4" x 6" or 5"x 7") with the entry form
securely affixed to the back. All digital entries must be
submitted as 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" photo-quality prints.
2. The theme of the contest is “Give Us Your Best Shot.”
Winning entries will be those that best reflect the theme.
Decisions of the judges are final.
3. Photos will not be judged unless the entrant’s name,
address, membership number and telephone number have
been written legibly on the entry form and attached to the
back of the photo.
4. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
5. Entrant must be a current membership cardholder of
Costco. No prizes will be awarded until entrant’s membership status has been verified as current by Costco.
6. One entry per membership cardholder; additional entries will be
disqualified. Previously published photographs are acceptable.
7. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of
8. Photos must be suitable for family viewing.
9. Contestants must know the names and addresses of all
identifiable people in their photograph.
10. All entries become the property of Costco. Receipt of entries
cannot be acknowledged and entries cannot be returned.
Costco assumes no responsibility for submitted photographs.
11. Employees of Costco Wholesale Corporation and members of
their immediate families (spouse/domestic partner and any
children over 18 years old living with the employee and having a valid Costco card) are not eligible to enter. Employees
of sponsoring companies or members of their immediate
families are not eligible to enter. A separate contest will be
held for Costco employees and their immediate families.
12. Entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2007.
Award winners will be notified by December 2007.
Winners will be notified by mail.
13. Mail entries to: Costco Photo Contest, P. O. Box 34088,
Seattle, WA 98124-1088.
14. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law,
where a license is required or where subject to tax (other
than tax on prizes awarded). All federal, provincial, state
and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
15. All fees and personal expenses incident to redemption of
prizes (as deemed necessary) will be the sole responsibility of the winners.
16. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of notification. If not
claimed by this date, the prizes will be forfeited. All claims
thereto following this date will be null and void.
17. No substitution or transfer of prizes except at the sole
discretion of the sponsor. All restrictions apply.
18. Each winner must agree in writing that his or her name,
likeness, city, winning photo and negative may be used by
Costco for promotional and publication purposes without
additional compensation. Prior to receiving prizes, each
winner will be required to sign a release provided by
Costco to this effect and obtain a release or permission
from anyone with proprietary rights in the winning photograph (such as artwork, trademarks or a person’s likeness). Refusal or inability to provide such releases or
permissions will result in entrant’s disqualification in
this photo contest, and any prizes will be forfeited.
19. Costco reserves the right to cancel or suspend the contest
should any cause beyond the control of Costco affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the contest, or for any other reason it deems appropriate, at its sole and absolute discretion.
Cut out and tape
this entry form Member Name
to the back of a
4"x 6" or 5"x 7" Address
photo and mail to:
Photo Contest Home Phone
P.O. Box 34088 Membership No.
98124-1088 Location of Photo
Please sign that you have read and understand the contest rules.
All entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2007.
contest software powered by: