Mini Peppers with Lamb
10 VineSweet Mini Peppers
2 lamb chops
2/3 stick unsalted butter
8 leaves fresh sage
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place peppers on a baking pan and bake until the skin darkens and
blisters, approximately 15 minutes.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Sear lamb chops on the grill, approximately 5 minutes per side.
5. Melt butter.
6. Transfer lamb to a roasting pan. Add melted butter and sage. Season to
taste with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and cook to desired doneness.
7. Add peppers to the lamb and serve. Makes 2 servings.
Tip: You can also try stir-frying or grilling the Mini Peppers, or stuffing
them with goat cheese.
Premium Barbecue Sauce
LEA & PERRINS5
3/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
1/3 cup Lea & Perrins* Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Heinz* Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over
2. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Store covered in the refrigerator.
4. Brush on hamburgers, steak, chicken or pork during and after preparation
for great taste. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.