8 ounces penne rigate pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, cut into wedges
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 32-ounce jar Classico* Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and bell peppers.
Cook until tender, stirring frequently. Remove the vegetables from the skillet
and set aside.
3. Add pork and garlic to the hot oil. Cook until the pork is browned on both sides.
4. Add pasta sauce and thyme to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook for
10 minutes, or until the pork is tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Return the vegetables to the pan and cook until heated through.
6. Serve pork and sauce with the hot pasta. Makes 8 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.