1 1/4 cups flour 1 cup shredded Cheddar or
1 teaspoon baking powder Jack cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt 1 8-ounce jar salsa
1/2 cup milk 1 4-ounce can chopped green
2 tablespoons vegetable oil chiles, drained
1 pound Dakota Organic Organic 1/2 cup chopped green onions
ground beef 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1 envelope taco seasoning 1 cup shredded lettuce
1 16-ounce can refried beans
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and stir until the mixture leaves
the sides of the bowl. Press into a ball and knead 10 times in the bowl.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll out to a 13-inch
circle. Place dough on a pizza pan, turning the edges up to form a crust.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare beef with the seasoning mix according to
6. Spread beans over the crust and top with the ground beef.
7. Bake for 10 minutes more.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 2 minutes.
9. Top with salsa and the remaining ingredients. Makes 4-6 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.