CHILEAN HASS AVOCADO5
8 hot dogs
8 hot dog buns
2 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded
and chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
2 large ripe Chilean Hass avocados, halved, pitted,
peeled and chopped
Juice of 2 limes
Ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise (optional)
Grilled or raw onions (optional)
1. Grill hot dogs until lightly browned. Open hot dog buns and grill flat.
2. Mix tomatoes, avocados and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Spread desired condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise
on the hot dog buns.
4. Place hot dogs on the dressed buns and top with the avocado mixture.
Add grilled or raw onions. Sprinkle with a little salt. Makes 8 servings.
Pâté and Roast Beef Sandwich
with Dijonnaise Dressing
VIE DE FRANCE5
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Salt and pepper
1 large Vie de France butter croissant
1 ounce spring mix (baby greens)
3 ounces sliced roast beef
1-ounce slice of pâté
1. Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season to taste
with salt and pepper.
2. Slice croissant in half horizontally. Spread the dressing on both halves.
3. Spread spring mix over the croissant bottom.
4. Top with roast beef and pâté.
5. Place the croissant top on the sandwich. Makes 1 serving.