Grilled Chicken Breast and
VIE DE FRANCE6
1 boneless chicken breast half
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons basil pesto
1 large Vie de France butter croissant
1 green-leaf lettuce leaf
2 slices ripe tomato
2 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
2. Drizzle chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Grill until cooked through.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Place mayonnaise and pesto in a small bowl and stir to combine.
5. Slice croissant horizontally and spread pesto mayonnaise on both halves.
6. Place lettuce on the croissant bottom. Top with tomato, chicken and
mozzarella. Place the croissant top on the sandwich.
7. Heat the sandwich under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Makes 1 serving.