Vegetable Delight Pizza
1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
1 Goglanian Par-Baked Crust with Bread Crumbs
3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
1 1/4 cups shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella cheese
3 tablespoons shredded smoked Gouda cheese
1 cup cooked, crumbled Italian sausage
1 cup canned quartered artichokes, drained, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell peppers
1/4 cup thinly sliced green bell peppers
1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
2 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated provolone cheese
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the crust to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
Sprinkle with Romano, 1 1/4 cups mozzarella and Gouda cheese.
3. Top with even layers of sausage, artichokes, mushrooms, bell peppers
and red onion.
4. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons each mozzarella and provolone.
5. In a small bowl, combine granulated garlic, grated Parmesan and
cilantro. Spread evenly over the pizza.
6. Bake for 17-20 minutes on the middle oven rack, or until the crust is
browned and cheese is fully melted.
7. Remove from the oven and let stand for a couple of minutes. Slice
into wedges and serve immediately. Makes 10 servings.
Grilled Brie and Baby
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 16-ounce bag baby spinach
2 tablespoons butter or butter substitute
8 slices Milton’s* Healthy Multi-Grain Plus Bread
2 tablespoons apricot jam
8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 8 slices
1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic
and sauté briefly. Add spinach and cook until it wilts slightly. Transfer to
a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Grill bread slices on
one side for 2-3 minutes, or until evenly browned.
3. Spread jam on unbrowned side of 4 slices of bread. Top each with 2 slices
of Brie and a large spoonful of sautéed spinach. Cover with remaining
4. Slice in half and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Tip: For an appetizer, serve on Milton’s* Gourmet Multi-Grain Crackers.
Spread jam on each cracker and top with a spoonful of sautéed spinach
and 1 slice of Brie. Heat in a 350°F oven until cheese melts.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.