Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti
SETTON PISTACHIO/SETTON FARMS6
Butter or parchment paper
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup Kirkland Signature roasted, salted California pistachios, shelled
1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a large baking sheet or line with
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until a dough forms.
4. Add pistachios and cranberries to the dough and mix until they are
5. Coat hands with vegetable oil to prevent dough from sticking. Divide
dough into 3 equal portions and place on the baking sheet. Shape each
dough portion into logs 6-8 inches long and approximately 2 inches wide.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Remove logs from the baking sheet and let cool on a rack for 5 minutes.
8. With a serrated knife, cut logs on the diagonal into approximately 1/2-inch
slices. Place on the baking sheet cut side up and leaning on one another.
9. Bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until very lightly browned. Transfer
biscotti back to the rack and let cool completely. Makes about 3 dozen biscotti.