Decadent Strawberry Shortcake
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
8 ounces fresh strawberries
6 Kirkland Signature chocolate muffins
6 small scoops vanilla ice cream
1/4-1/2 cup Belgian Liquor Semi-Sweet chocolate chunks
1. Beat cream with sugar in an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Remove stems from strawberries and cut in quarters.
3. Cut the tops off the muffins and set aside.
4. Scoop out a small amount from the center of each muffin and fill
with ice cream.
5. Using a pastry bag or a spoon, decorate the ice cream with whipped
cream and strawberry quarters.
6. Top with a few Belgian Liquor Semi-Sweet chocolate chunks.
7. Replace the muffin tops. Add a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.
Makes 6 servings.
24 Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches
Low-fat whipped cream topping
1. On a platter, assemble ice cream sandwiches in 4 tiers. Mix various flavors
for an eye-catching assortment. Place 9 sandwiches very close together for
the bottom layer, 7 for the second layer, 5 for the third layer and 3 for the
2. Top each individual sandwich with your favorite low-fat whipped cream,
nuts and chocolate syrup. And don’t forget the cherry on top. Makes 24 servings.