EMERALD NUTS/DIAMOND FOODS5
1/2 cup pecans 1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup ( 1 stick) unsalted 1/4 cup unsweetened
butter, softened cocoa powder
3/4 cup sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon milk 1/2 cup Emerald Glazed Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread 1/2 cup pecans evenly on a baking sheet or in a shallow
pan. Bake, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned and
fragrant, 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Chop coarsely.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar,
beating until light. Add egg, vanilla and milk; beat thoroughly.
4. In a small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Add to the
butter mixture and stir well to combine.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and toasted pecans.
6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. (A small
ice-cream scoop works best.) Top cookies with Emerald Glazed Pecans.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until set. Let cool on a wire rack. Makes
about 2 dozen cookies.
J&J SNACK FOODS5
2 Kirkland Signature oatmeal raisin cookies
2 gummy worms
4 jellied fruit slices, cut in half
Small gumdrops or other favorite candies
1. Spread a layer of icing over the top of each cookie.
2. Place 1 gummy worm down the center of each cookie for the body,
4 halved jellied fruit slices for the wings, and licorice for the antennae.
3. Using icing as glue, place small gumdrops or other candies on top of
the fruit slices to create your one-of-a-kind butterfly! Makes 2 servings.