BEE SWEET CITRUS5
3 1/2 cups of your favorite dry red wine
1/2 cup triple sec
1/3 cup brandy
1 tablespoon sugar
Juice of 1 large fresh Bee Sweet* orange
Juice of 1 large fresh Bee Sweet* lemon
1 cup lemon-lime soda (Sprite/7Up)
1 medium fresh Bee Sweet* orange, sliced
1 medium fresh Bee Sweet* lemon, sliced
1 small green (preferred) or red apple, seeded and cubed
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate
overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and
3. Serve over ice (in a fun glass), spooning some of the fresh fruit from
the pitcher into your glass. Makes 4-5 servings.
Tips: If you are in a rush, use chilled wine. When they’re in season, use a
Bee Sweet Citrus blood orange for your fresh orange slices.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
64 ounces Kirkland Signature Cranberry Cocktail Juice, chilled
1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
2 cups orange juice, chilled
3 1/2 cups ( 28 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
Lemon slices, for garnish
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice,
pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. Makes 15 servings.