with Campari Tomato and
Kalamata Olive Aïoli
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil KALAMATA OLIVE AIOLI
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
1 ounce fresh rosemary, chopped 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
1 ounce fresh basil, chopped 6 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper 2 tablespoons coarsely grated
36 extra-large (16/20-count) Parmesan cheese
tail-on shrimp 2 cups mayonnaise
18 thin slices prosciutto Salt and pepper
4 pounds grown in the USA,
pesticide-free Eurofresh Farms*
Campari tomatoes (approx. 18)
3 ounces prepared basil pesto
18 6-inch bamboo skewers,
soaked in water for 1 hour
1. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, basil, and salt
and pepper to taste. Stir in shrimp and marinate for up to 6 hours.
2. To prepare the aïoli, drain olives of all liquid. Place olives, basil, garlic and
Parmesan in a food processor and puree until thick. Add mayonnaise and
process for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving.
3. Slice prosciutto in half lengthwise and wrap each piece around a shrimp,
starting near the tail.
4. Cut tomatoes in half. Lightly brush the inside of each tomato with pesto.
5. Assemble the skewers, alternating shrimp and tomato. Season with salt
and pepper to taste.
6. Preheat grill to medium-high.
7. Cook skewers for 4 minutes on each side.
8. Serve with aïoli. Makes 6-9 servings.
Visit www.eurofresh.com for additional recipes created by Chef Michael Cairns of the
Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.