Honey Mustard Smoked Salmon Salad
7 ounces Italian pasta (penne rigate)
10 ounces mixed salad greens
3 tablespoons pine nuts
20 slices Kirkland Signature Smoked Salmon
1 bottle honey mustard dressing
1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried dill
1. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
2. Wash and dry salad greens.
3. Roast pine nuts until slightly colored. Let cool.
4. Arrange salad greens on plates and place smoked salmon on top.
Distribute the cooled pasta over the plates.
5. Drizzle dressing to taste over the salad and pasta. Garnish with toasted
pine nuts, a few fresh chives and dill. Makes 4 servings.