Italian Wedge Salad
TANIMURA & ANTLE5
1 head Tanimura & Antle* iceberg lettuce
3/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, divided
1 cup chopped fresh tomato
1/2 cup crumbled cooked pancetta or bacon
1/2-1 Tanimura & Antle* Italian sweet red onion,
cut crosswise into thin rings
1. Core lettuce; rinse and drain well. Cut into 6 wedges and place on
2. In a small bowl, gently mix ranch dressing and 1/4 cup Gorgonzola.
3. Spoon dressing to taste over the lettuce wedges.
4. Top with tomato, pancetta, the remaining Gorgonzola and red onion
rings. Makes 6 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Concord Grape Salad Dressing
1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
3/4 cup Newman’s Own 100% Concord Grape Juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
Salt to taste
1. Whisk all ingredients together.
2. Pour over mixed salad greens of your choice. Makes 1 generous cup.