TAYLOR FRESH ORGANIC5
2 cups chopped roasted chicken breast
2 cups quartered small strawberries
1/3 cup finely chopped celery
1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
2 tablespoons golden raisins
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 cups Taylor Fresh Organic* Baby Spring Mix Salad Organic
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, strawberries, celery, onion and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, combine sesame seeds, tarragon, olive oil, vinegar,
paprika, salt and pepper, stirring well with a whisk.
3. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss well to coat. Cover
and chill for 1 hour.
4. To serve, divide spring mix among 4 plates and top with the chicken
mixture. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Caliente Fruit Salad
UNIFRUTTI OF AMERICA5
3 cups red, green or black seedless grapes, or a combination
1 cup each clementine and navel orange segments, pith removed
1 cup peeled, halved and sliced kiwi
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 seeded and finely chopped jalapeño chiles
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1-2 tablespoons honey
1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Cut grapes in half and place in a large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients together and serve. Makes 4-6 servings.
Recipe developed by Linda Carey, culinary specialist.