Prosciutto di Parma Ham and
Mozzarella with Arugula, Virgin Olive
Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
2 large tomatoes, sliced
3-4 ounces arugula
2 4-ounce balls fresh mozzarella cheese
8-10 slices Citterio* Prosciutto di Parma ham
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1. Arrange tomatoes and a handful of arugula leaves on each of 2 serving plates.
2. Tear or slice mozzarella and place to one side of each plate.
3. Arrange folds of Prosciutto di Parma ham on each plate.
4. Drizzle mozzarella with olive oil and vinegar.
5. Serve at once. Makes 2 servings.
Tip: Serve with some fresh Italian ciabatta to absorb the wonderful juices.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.