El Gaucho Steakhouse Wicked Shrimp
OFI MARKESA INTERNATIONAL5
1/4 pound butter, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 pound OFI Markesa* wild Mexican shrimp
1/4 cup beer
1/2 cup shrimp stock
2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons ground black pepper
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1. To prepare the spice mix, combine all ingredients and mix well. Remix
before each use. Set aside.
2. Melt half of the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic,
Worcestershire sauce, 4 teaspoons of the spice mix and shrimp. Sauté for
3. Add beer and shrimp stock to the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes, while
adding remaining butter. Makes 3-4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Crackers with Salmon and Dill Spread
8 ounces smoked salmon
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus 16 dill sprigs for garnish
8 pieces Kirkland Signature Whole Grain Parmesan Cracker Bread,
broken in half
1. Cut up 3 ounces salmon into small pieces.
2. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Stir
in cut-up salmon and chopped dill. Cover and refrigerate until chilled,
about 1 hour.
3. Cut up remaining salmon into small pieces.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture on cracker halves.
5. Top with salmon pieces and dill sprigs. Makes 16 servings.