1. REMOVE EXISTING TOILET
• Turn off and disconnect the water supply. 1
• Dismount floor bolts and remove the
• Remove the old wax ring with a putty knife.
2. PLACE THE NEW WAX RING
ON THE TOILET.
• Invert the toilet on the floor (cushion it to
• Install the new wax ring over the horn on
the bottom of the toilet, with the tapered
end of the ring facing up.
•Apply a thin bead of tub and tile sealant
around the toilet base.
3. SET THE TOILET ON THE FLANGE.
• Set the floor bolts into the flange channel.
Turn 90 degrees, and slide into place
6 inches ( 152 mm) apart and parallel Sealant
to the wall.
• Place the toilet over the flange, with the
bolts projecting through the mounting
holes of the toilet.
• Press down firmly, while gently twisting
and rocking the toilet.
4. MOUNT THE NUTS.
• Hand-tighten the washers and nuts onto
• Alternately tighten the nuts with a
wrench until they are snug. 3
• Don’t overtighten the nuts, or the base
may become damaged.
5. INSTALL BOLT CAPS.
• Cut screws to size before installing caps
• Install caps on washers and nuts. 4
6. CONNECT THE WATER SUPPLY.
• Install the braided hose onto the threads
of the tank fill valve.
• Connect the braided hose and the water
supply pipe with the angle supply valve.
• If needed, wrap plumber’s tape around the
threads of the connections to avoid leakage.
7. SET TANK COVER. 8. INSTALL THE TOILET SEAT.
• Carefully position the tank cover on the tank. • Put the toilet seat on the toilet. Put bolts
• Be sure to position the push button and through the holes of the toilet seat and the
the flush valve so they are facing in the bowl. Tighten the nuts on the bolts with a
right direction. screwdriver until they are snug.
• The large push button should be in line with • Snap the caps covering the screws on the
the yellow button on the flush valve, and the seat into place.
small one in line with the blue button.
B raided hose
Angle supply valve
9. FINAL CHECK.
• Turn on the water supply to the toilet.
• Flush the tank and check for leakage.
• Carefully tighten any connections that