the space in which you work. The following points will help you buy the right
Choosing a high-quality chair
A good office chair enables you to work day in and day out in comfort.
High-quality chairs are made using ergonomically correct plywood forms that
adhere to ergonomic guidelines for seat height and depth, arm height, and
back and seat angle, as well as contoured foam to provide support.
In addition to all of this, good chairs offer a wide range of ergonomic features
that enable you to adjust and customize the chair to your body shape and support
needs. Keep the following features in mind before you buy a new chair.
• Gas lift offers the best adjustment to seat height, which helps maintains
correct position of feet and knees.
• Adjustable-height arms allow for correct shoulder and back posture.
• Adjustable-width arms enable proper positioning of elbows and
• Pivoting arm pads offer support in typing position as well as when reclining.
• Gel or memory-foam arm pads distribute weight evenly, reducing pressure
A gas lift enables you
to adjust seat height.
Adjustable-height arms aid A padded headrest
the shoulders and back. provides neck support.
Gel or memory-foam pads
distribute weight equally.
Lumbar support mini- A knee-tilt seat plate
mizes stress on the spine. helps reduce fatigue.