• 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese or
shredded Swiss cheese (about 4 oz.)
• 1 cup Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (optional)
• Hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
Makes: 2 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Baked Vidalia Onion Dip
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite dippers.
Share the delicious taste of Best Foods® with
your friends and family this holiday season.
For tasty recipes, visit bestfoods.com.
it’s time for real
Contains 650 mg ALA per serving: 40% Daily Value for Omega- 3 ALA (1600 mg), 10 g of fat,
1. 5 g of Saturated Fat per serving and a small amount of EDTA to protect quality.
©2010 Unilever INT 106917