These Costco sights—checkout, book
table and shopping cart—were created by
Costco Home Office employee Michael
Gilliam and his children Jaella and Jareth.
Selection may vary by location.
While supplies last.
Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Burbank, CA 91521. © 2012 Disney
• BrickFair LEGO Fan Festival Convention,
January 19–20, 2013: The first of many
LEGO-related conventions in 2013
• Brickfilms: A diverse public library
of stop-motion LEGO films
• FIRST LEGO League: Friendly
children’s competitions solving
“real-world engineering challenges
by building LEGO-based robots”
• Sean Kenney: Exhibitions, sculptures,
lamps, personal portraits and children’s
• LUGNET: The International LEGO
Users Group Network
• ReBrick: A social bookmarking platform
for handmade creations by teenage and
adult LEGO fans
• Nathan Sawaya: The Brick Artist;
commissions and exhibitions
See this ad in the digital Newsstand and Online editions for a video.
WAREHOUSE ONLY | AVAILABLE LATE NOVEMBER
DECEMBER 2012 The Costco Connection 35