GET THE SEASON’S
SMILE FROM THE INSIDE OUT
SHOW IT OFF
TURN IT UP
• 94% of women agree that a smile conveys confidence.*
• Whether for a job interview or a first date, 48% of women rank the
smile as the most important feature of the face.*
• People believe a whiter smile says a person is healthier (47%),
happier (39%), and more social (38%).*
You Tube beauty stylists Andrea Brooks and Blair Fowler share tips on showing o;
your gorgeous, white smile!
• Lipsticks with blue or cool undertones will make your smile look even whiter.
• Accessorize with o;-white jewelry. Pearl and other o;-white shades will make
your teeth look whiter in comparison.
• Go for the bronze. Glowing, tan skin goes a long way toward making white teeth
pop. But only use safe, sunless tanner to get your bronze glow!
Take your smile up a notch, with products that protect and whiten.
• Choosing the right toothpaste can make a real di;erence to
your smile. Most whitening toothpastes only remove surface
stains, but Optic White® toothpaste is formulated with the
professionally recommended whitening ingredient hydrogen
peroxide, which goes beyond surface stains to deeply whiten.
• Try the full Optic White® line of products to help transform
your smile without the time-consuming hassle of most
ANDREA BROOKS AND BLAIR FOWLER
You Tube Beauty Stylists
Check out more beauty and style tips from Andrea and Blair
*Colgate study. Data on file
WAREHOUSE/ COSTCO.COM | AVAILABLE NOW