Brush Your Way to a Healthier Mouth
Talking, eating, kissing, dazzling everyone with your intellect. What don’t you need
your mouth for? Your confidence can soar when your mouth is healthy. Also, the
health of your mouth is an important step in maintaining the health of your body.
Healthy oral care habits
• Start soft. A soft-bristle or electric
toothbrush is best. Two minutes, 2x a day.
• Fluoride is your friend. Toothpastes like
Colgate Total® can help prevent cavities
with 2x daily brushing.
• Flossing. Seriously, just do it. It removes
plaque from surfaces between the teeth
where your toothbrush can’t reach.
• Mouthwash. Make it count. It’s about more
than fresh breath. A rinse with fluoride
and/or antibacterial actives can provide
extra protection for teeth and/or gums.
• Keep up with checkups. See your dentist
at least twice a year.
First, protect your teeth. Tooth decay is
sneaky so don’t give it a chance to attack.
A few basics can help keep it at bay:
• Eat a balanced diet.
• Drink water instead of soda
and other sugary drinks.
Where does a
healthy mouth begin?
WAREHOUSE/ COSTCO.COM | AVAILABLE NOW