FACTS ABOUT FALL ALLERGIES …
• Ragweed is one of the main contributors to
fall seasonal allergies.
• Mold spores are common in the fall.
QUICK TIPS FOR FALL ALLERGIES …
• Before you turn on your heat for the first time,
clean your heating vents and change the filter.
• Stay indoors with doors and windows closed
when pollen is high.
• Wear a mask when you rake leaves so you
don’t breathe in mold spores.
Kirkland Signature™ products are subject to the manufacturing standards mandated
by the Food and Drug Administration, just like the leading national brands.
Exclusively from Costco Wholesale
WAREHOUSE/ COSTCO.COM* | AVAILABLE NOW
Item #529688 (AllerClear), #987677 (Aller-Fex), #311676 (Aller-Tec), #946426 (Children’s Aller-Tec), #1028472 (Aller-Flo)
*Kirkland Signature Children’s Aller-Tec is available in the warehouse only.