CIBO NATURALS/MONTEREY PASTA
Quick and Easy Spinach Pesto Lasagna
1 22-ounce jar Kirkland Signature by Cibo Naturals Pesto Sauce
1 cup whipping cream
1 36-ounce package Monterey Pasta Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend pesto sauce with cream. Place a small amount
of sauce in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
3. Place a single layer of ravioli evenly over the sauce. Spread 3/4 to 1 cup
sauce evenly over ravioli and smooth with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle a
quarter of the mozzarella evenly over the surface.
4. Repeat step 3, being sure to get even coverage for each layer.
5. Repeat the process one more time, using all of the remaining sauce
and mozzarella to provide a thicker final topping. This will give the
lasagna a nicely browned, bubbly appearance.
6. Bake the lasagna, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until the top is
lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Makes 6-8 servings.
Tip: For variety, add 1/2 cup each sliced zucchini and carrots in each layer.
Vegetables should be sliced 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.