12 Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles, toasted
2 cups shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
1 cup diced smoked turkey breast
1 cup low-fat sour cream
1 cup egg substitute
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place waffles on a foil-lined 18-by-26-by-1-inch sheet pan coated
with cooking spray. Evenly top each waffle with cheese and turkey.
3. Combine sour cream, egg substitute, salt, garlic powder and pepper
in a bowl and spread evenly over the waffles.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until set and lightly browned. Serve hot.
Makes 12 servings.
Asparagus and Parmesan Frittata
12 ounces trimmed asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
Salt and black pepper
16 ounces Kirkland Signature™ Egg Starts
1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Fresh thyme sprigs
1. Cut asparagus stems into 1/4-inch slices; leave tips whole.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook for
3 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, combine Egg Starts and grated cheese; add to the skillet. Reduce
heat and cook until eggs are set on the bottom and around the edges. Sprinkle
thyme leaves over eggs. Lift the sides, allowing the mixture to flow under the
edges until no longer runny. Sprinkle with cheese shavings to taste.
4. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, or until set. Loosen edges,
slide onto a serving plate and garnish with thyme sprigs. Serve warm or at
room temperature. Makes 4 servings.