SHADY BROOK FARMS
Zesty Rotisserie-Style Turkey Breast and
Grilled Vegetable Panini Sandwich
4 slices ciabatta Italian bread
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
8 ounces Shady Brook Farms* Zesty Rotisserie-Style
Turkey Breast, sliced
1 cup grilled zucchini slices
1 cup sliced grilled red and yellow bell peppers
2 tablespoons roasted garlic mayonnaise or plain mayonnaise
1. Halve the ciabatta slices; brush the outside of each slice lightly with
2. Fill each sandwich with 2 ounces sliced turkey breast and 1/4 of the
grilled vegetables. Drizzle mayonnaise over the vegetables. Place the
top on each sandwich.
3. Preheat a skillet or griddle on medium-high. Grill sandwiches for
1 1/2 minutes per side with a weight on top. Makes 4 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
20 ounces diced cooked chicken
1/3 cup diced celery
1/3 cup diced onion
1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
1/2 cup diced seedless grapes
8 slices Milton’s Healthy Multi-Grain Bread
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, bell pepper, mayonnaise,
white pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, pistachios and grapes.
2. Spread salad on the bread. Serve as whole sandwiches or cut into
quarters for easy entertaining. Makes 4 servings.