Caesar Bistro Wraps
6 10- to 12-inch tortillas
1 cup herbed spreadable cheese
4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 6-ounce cans Bumble Bee* Solid White
Albacore Tuna in water, drained
2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
1/2 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Spread each tortilla with spreadable cheese to within 2 inches of
edges. Sprinkle romaine evenly over the lower half of each tortilla.
2. In a bowl, toss together tuna, tomatoes and dressing. Spoon over
the lettuce on each tortilla. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
3. Roll the tortillas burrito-style by folding over the sides toward the
filling and then rolling from bottom to top to seal. Cut in half to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Peanut Vegetable Curry Wraps
2 tablespoons Crisco Vegetable or Canola Oil
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup chopped onions
1 tablespoon curry powder
3/4 cup chopped cauliflower
3/4 cup chopped broccoli
1/2 cup shredded carrots
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup chopped ripe tomatoes
1/2 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
6-8 flour tortillas or chapatis
Plain yogurt or sour cream
2-3 green onions, chopped
1. Heat Crisco oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and
onions and cook, stirring often, until just tender but not browned.
Stir in curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover
and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender. Stir in
tomatoes and Jif peanut butter. Cook, uncovered, for about 1 minute.
3. To serve, put filling in tortillas and roll up. Garnish with yogurt and
green onions. Makes 3-4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.