Scrambled Bacon Burritos
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup sliced green bell pepper
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced red onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
6 eggs, beaten
6 8-inch flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
3 1/2 ounces (1/2 cup) Hormel Premium Crumbled Bacon or
Kirkland Signature/Hormel fully cooked bacon, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper,
mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook until tender; remove from pan.
3. Add eggs to pan and cook until lightly scrambled. Stir in vegetables.
4. Spoon eggs down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese and
bacon. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a 9-by-13-inch pan.
Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with salsa and sour
cream. Makes 6 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
LAND O’ LAKES
Cottage Cheese Muffins
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
1 cup Land O Lakes Cottage Cheese
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 cup Land O Lakes Fresh Buttery Taste Spread
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Combine cottage cheese, brown sugar, Fresh Buttery Taste Spread
and eggs in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add flour,
1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon and baking soda; stir just until moistened.
Stir in raisins.
4. Spoon batter into 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Sprinkle each with
1 teaspoon of the topping. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Serve warm muffins with Fresh Buttery Taste Spread. Makes 12 muffins.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.