TANIMURA & ANTLE
Romaine Caesar Wraps
2 heads Tanimura & Antle romaine hearts
2 cups cubed cooked chicken (approx. 2 8-ounce
boneless chicken breasts)
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
8 9-inch flour tortillas, plain or flavored
1. Chop romaine hearts into bite-size pieces; place in a large bowl.
Add chicken, cheese, onion and dressing; toss well to coat.
2. Soften tortillas in microwave oven (about 20 seconds on high).
3. To make wrap, place tortilla on plate and spoon Caesar salad along the
center. Drizzle with additional dressing if desired. Roll tortilla from one side,
burrito style, folding the bottom up and in to hold in the salad.
4. Repeat for remaining tortillas. Makes 4 servings.
1. Try leftover rotisserie, barbecued or fried chicken for a convenient change
2. Use your favorite ranch or honey mustard dressing in place of Caesar.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.