KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SHIITAKE-YA
Chicken Noodle Salad with Ramen Salad
Spicy Peanut Butter 3 cups dried Shiitake-Ya 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 12 1/2-ounce can Kirkland 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper mushroom slices 2 tablespoons sugar
Signature Chunk Chicken Breast 8 ounces linguine 1 cup shredded carrots 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
6 tablespoons creamy 1 large orange bell pepper, cut in 1 cucumber, thinly sliced 1 tablespoon soy sauce
peanut butter matchstick-size strips 3 green onions, thinly sliced 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
3 tablespoons rice vinegar 1/2 cup chopped green onions 2 cups cubed cooked chicken 1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons soy sauce 5 large lettuce leaves 1 11-ounce can mandarin 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped oranges, drained 3/4 cup coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped 3 packages ramen noodles salted peanuts
1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger 1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for
30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth. 2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions,
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend. 3. Cook ramen according to package directions; rinse with cold water,
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain pasta, drain and add to the bowl.
rinse with cold water and drain again. 4. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, vegetable oil, soy sauce,
4. Transfer pasta to a medium bowl. Add chicken, bell pepper and green sesame oil, salt and cayenne.
onions. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. 5. Sprinkle peanuts over the salad, add dressing and toss.
5. Line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves. Transfer salad to the prepared Makes 4-6 servings.
bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Makes 4 servings.