Salmon Benedict with Dill Havarti
4 4-ounce Trident Seafoods Alaskan Salmon Burgers
Prepared Hollandaise sauce
1/4 teaspoon dried dill
2 plain English muffins, split
4 large eggs
4 slices dill Havarti cheese
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium
heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry packet);
stir in dill.
4. Lightly toast 4 halves of English muffins.
5. Prepare eggs by poaching or frying over easy.
6. Assemble in this order: English muffin half, salmon burger, cheese
and egg; spoon Hollandaise sauce on top. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Tip: To cut cooking time in half ( 4-5 minutes), cook frozen salmon
burgers in a George Foreman grill.
FJORD SEAFOOD USA
Skewered Salmon Slivers
1 tablespoon chopped 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
fresh rosemary 2 1/2 pounds fresh Kirkland
2 tablespoons olive oil Signature skinless
1/2 cup lemon juice salmon fillets
1 garlic clove, crushed 12 bamboo skewers
1/4 cup dry sherry 12 small green and red bell
1/4 teaspoon salt pepper wedges
1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked 12 small onion wedges
1. In a bowl combine rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sherry, salt,
pepper and cayenne.
2. Cutting from head to tail, slice salmon fillets into 1-by-4-inch strips. Place
salmon strips in the marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Remove salmon from the marinade and shake dry;reserve marinade.
Thread each salmon sliver lengthwise on a skewer, piercing it 2 or 3 times.
Alternate with peppers and onions.
5. Brush the grill rack quickly with cooking oil. Arrange skewers in parallel
lines 6 inches above the heat. Cook for 5 minutes; turn, brush with marinade
and grill until salmon is just cooked through. Serve over rice. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.