Grilled Lobster Tails
4 Seamazz lobster tails
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pound butter
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1. Place lobster tails in a pan of cold water to thaw. Preheat grill.
2. Cut open the top of each lobster tail. Pull meat away from the shell,
leaving meat attached at the tail end. Rinse lobster tail and place meat
on top of the shell.
3. Sprinkle lobster meat with lemon juice, salt and pepper; place 1 pat
of butter on each tail. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
4. Melt remaining butter in a small saucepan; add crushed garlic and
simmer. Reserve half for basting and half for dipping.
5. Cook lobster tails on the grill over indirect heat, with the cover closed.
Baste frequently with garlic butter. Lobster tails are done when the meat
is opaque and firm to the touch, about 15-18 minutes.
6. Serve with lemon wedges and remaining garlic butter for dipping.
Makes 4 servings.