20 large raw shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled,
deveined, tails on
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
12 Sunkist fresh orange segments
12 Sunkist fresh lemon segments
12 Sunkist* fresh grapefruit segments
8 cups baby spinach leaves
1. Butterfly the shrimp, slicing down the back and almost in half.
This will make the shrimp curl when cooking.
2. Melt butter with the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Stir in garlic and shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4-5 minutes, or until they
turn pink and their tails curl;remove from pan.
3. Add orange, lemon and grapefruit segments to the pan;
stir gently to heat through.
4. Place 2 cups baby spinach leaves on each serving plate. Arrange
the shrimp on top of the spinach. Pour the citrus segments over
the shrimp. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Tip: This can also be served over rice.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Sautéed Garlic Prawns
1-2 pounds prawns, peeled and deveined
1 1/2 tablespoons Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread and Seasoning
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, optional
1 tablespoon white wine, optional
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1. Combine prawns with Johnny’s Garlic Spread, lemon juice, pepper and
wine in a glass bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Transfer the
prawns to the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until bright
pink and opaque.
3. Serve prawns over rice or pasta. Makes 2-4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.