Rainbow Trout in Parchment
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 tablespoon minced orange peel
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2 pieces parchment paper, 15 by 15 inches
2 1-pound dressed Clear Springs rainbow trout
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine parsley, olive oil, garlic, orange peel,
salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Fold each piece of parchment in half. Open and place each trout, skin
side down, with the back close to the fold. Evenly spread 2 teaspoons
of filling on the flesh side of the bottom half of trout. Fold trout closed.
Bring top half of parchment over trout and fold edges together to form
a tight seal.
3. Place parchment packages on a baking sheet; bake for 12-15 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.
Tip: Packets can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, tightly covered,
for up to 4 hours.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
WESTERN UNITED FISH COMPANY
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of salt
Dash of sesame oil
2 fresh Western United Fish Company ahi tuna steaks,
1 1/2 inches thick
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, salt
and sesame oil. Place ahi steaks in a glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks,
turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Brush grill with canola oil. Grill ahi steaks over direct high heat for
2 minutes per side, or until cooked to your taste. Serve immediately with
steamed vegetables and rice. Makes 2 servings.