Flatbread Mozzarella Bruschetta
6 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
1/4 cup chopped black olives
1 loaf Kirkland Signature Garlic Butter Flatbread
2 cups fresh mozzarella broken in small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spread red peppers and olives evenly over each half of bread. Spread
evenly with mozzarella.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Slice each
half into 10 pieces and serve immediately. Makes 10 servings.
Pesto Bruschetta variation: Bake bread butter side up for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and spread with 2/3 cup prepared pesto. Top with
6 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 1/4 cup chopped black
olives. Bake 10 minutes longer.
HIDDEN VALLEY THE ORIGINAL RANCH
1 piece focaccia bread (approx. 10 by 7 by 3/4 inches)
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (option: ham or cooked turkey)
1/2 cup Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup diagonally sliced green onions
2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
4 ounces provolone cheese, sliced (option: Cheddar or Swiss cheese)
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
2. Stir together chicken, dressing and green onions in a bowl. Arrange mixture
evenly on top of focaccia.
3. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese. Sprinkle
4. Broil for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Makes 4 servings.