Big Game Party Platter
Poppers Cream Cheese Jalapeños
Delimex Beef and Cheese Taquitos
Ore-Ida* Bagel Bites Deluxe Pepperoni & Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 7 poppers on an unlined, ungreased
cookie sheet, spaced well apart. Bake for 7 minutes on the middle rack.
2. Remove from the oven and add 7 Taquitos and 7 Bagel Bites.
Bake 7 minutes longer.
3. Remove from the oven and let sit 1 minute before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
1 16-ounce can refried beans
1 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons diced canned green chiles
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 cup dairy sour cream
1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, ketchup, cheese, chiles and
hot pepper sauce. Cook on medium heat until cheese is melted, about
3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in sour cream;heat gently until warmed. Do not boil.
Makes 4 cups.