BBQ Pork Chops and Stuffing Dinner
1 small onion, sliced
1 small green bell pepper, sliced
2tablespoons oil, divided
4 bone-in or boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 6-ounce package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Pork
3/4 cup Kraft Thick ’N Spicy or Bull’s-Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
1. Cook onion and pepper in 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet
on medium-high heat until tender-crisp; remove from skillet.
2. Add remaining oil and chops to the skillet. Cook for 8-10 minutes,
or until cooked through. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to
3. Spoon onion mixture over chops. Top with barbecue sauce; cover.
Reduce heat to low and cook until sauce is thoroughly heated. Serve
with stuffing. Makes 4 servings.
Kraft Kitchens tip: Substitute Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing for
Stuffing Mix for Pork.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Quick Chicken and Asparagus Risotto
1pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 1/3 cups milk
2 cups Minute White Rice, uncooked
1pound thin asparagus spears, cut in 2-inch pieces
Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook chicken in oil in a large skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes a side,
or until cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. Add soup and milk to the skillet; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice and asparagus. Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low heat for
5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving. Makes 4 servings.
Kraft Kitchens tip: Asparagus spears should be bright green and free of
blemishes. Choose stalks that are straight, uniformly sized (either all thick
or all thin) and firm.