Chicken Pot Pie with
Tarragon Cream Sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup half-and-half
1 teaspoon dried tarragon or 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
1 chicken bouillon cube
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon sour cream
America’s Kitchen Chicken Pot Pie, prepared according
to package directions
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk in flour to make a roux.
2. Gradually add half-and-half, whisking thoroughly. Stir in tarragon,
bouillon cube, salt and pepper. Cook until smooth. Remove from heat and
whisk in sour cream.
3. Serve with chicken pot pie. Makes 6 servings.
MRS. DASH AND MOLLY McBUTTER
Chicken and Rice Dinner Bundles
4 sheets ( 12 by 18 inches) heavy-duty aluminum foil
4 4-ounce boneless chicken breasts
1 1/3 cups instant rice
12 thin slices red onion, diced
12 thin slices red bell pepper, diced
1 small zucchini, cubed
4 teaspoons Molly McButter Natural Butter Sprinkles*
4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend*
1 1/3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Place foil sheets on a flat surface; turn up edges to form a lip.
For each serving, place 1 chicken breast on a sheet of foil; arrange
1/3 cup rice around chicken. Top with 3 slices onion, 3 slices bell pepper
and 1/4 of the zucchini. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Molly McButter.
3. Double-fold top and one end of foil. Stir Mrs. Dash into chicken
broth and pour 1/3 cup into each package. Fold end tightly, leaving
room for heat to circulate and rice to expand.
4. Place packets on the grill and cook for 12 minutes.
5. Open packets carefully and remove chicken to serving plates.
Stir rice and vegetables together and place on plates with chicken.
Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.