Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup Mr. Yoshida’s Original Gourmet Sauce
1. Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
Add chicken, cover and reduce heat. Cook, turning several times, until nearly
2. Drain liquid from the pan and return to the heat. Add Gourmet Sauce
and turn chicken to coat evenly. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes, turning
chicken often to coat evenly.
3. Remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to reduce sauce to a glaze.
Makes 4 servings.
JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE
Sesame Turkey Stir-Fry
3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1/4 cup sesame seeds
3 ounces (2/3 cup) cashews, halved or whole
2 large red bell peppers, cut in 1/2-by-2-inch strips
2 large yellow bell peppers, cut in 1/2-by-2-inch strips
2 large green bell peppers, cut in 1/2-by-2-inch strips
3 large leeks, diced
1 1/2 pounds Jennie-O Turkey Store* Golden Roast Turkey Breast,
cut in 1/2-by-3-inch strips
Salt and pepper
8 cups cooked rice
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add sesame
seeds and cashews; stir-fry for 2-4 minutes, or until toasted.
2. Add peppers and leeks; stir-fry for 2-5 minutes. Stir in turkey and
cook for 3-6 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Season to
taste with salt and pepper.
3. Serve over warm rice. Makes 8-10 servings.
Note: Jennie-O Turkey Store VIP Turkey Breast or Premium Seasoned
Turkey Breast can also be used.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.