Act II Classic Popcorn Balls
10 cups (approximately
Act II* Microwave
1/3cup light corn syrup
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon cold water
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine
corn syrup, butter, water, confectioners’ sugar
2. Heat, stirring, until the mixture comes to a
boil. Carefully combine the hot mixture with
the popcorn, coating each kernel.
3. Grease hands with shortening and quickly
shape the coated popcorn into balls. Makes
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Kellogg’s Tony the Tiger Cookies
1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3 cups Kellogg’s Frosted
1/2 teaspoon salt Flakes cereal, crushed
1 cup margarine, softened
1 6-ounce package ( 1 cup)
2 eggschips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour,
baking soda and salt.
2. Beat margarine and sugar in a large mixing
bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and
vanilla. Add flour mixture slowly, beating
thoroughly. Mix in cereal.
3. Drizzle melted chocolate on the dough. With
a knife, swirl melted chocolate gently through
the dough to achieve a marbled appearance.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased
4. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until lightly
browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets
and cool on racks. Makes about 48 cookies.