Kirkland Signature Lemon Dill
Chicken Croissant Sandwiches
1/4cup chopped parsley
1/2teaspoon dill weed
3 12.5-ounce cans Kirkland
Signature Chunk Breast
1 cup sliced celery
1/4cup sliced green onion
11/4 cups mayonnaise
1/4cup fresh lemon juice
11/2 teaspoons grated
1. Combine chicken, celery and green onion
in a large bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel,
parsley, dill and salt. Stir into chicken mixture.
3. Fill each croissant with 1/2 cup chicken filling.
4. Add tomato and lettuce. Makes 12 servings.
McCormick Old Bay Salmon
Once a seafood staple enjoyed by only a lucky few
along the Chesapeake Bay, Old Bay Seasoning now
brings spicy flavor to every part of the country
and every meal occasion.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F or preheat grill. Arrange
salmon on a large sheet of foil. Sprinkle both sides
of salmon with Old Bay Seasoning. Place lime
slices on top of salmon.
2. Pour vanilla on salmon; fold up the sides of
the foil and pinch together at the ends.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or grill over medium-high
heat, covered, for 14-16 minutes, or to an internal
temperature of 145°F. Makes 4 servings.
Mandarin Chicken Salad
A touch of fruit flavor and Asian spice gives
a refreshing twist to this chicken salad.
chicken breasts cucumber
1/2cup thinly sliced
red bell pepper
1. Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray
and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken
approximately 2 minutes on each side, or until
browned. Drain. Add Yoshida’s Gourmet Sauce
to pan. Turn chicken breasts to coat; cook over
low heat, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until
chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from
pan; cool and cut into slices.
2. Add orange juice concentrate to pan. Stir to
blend and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Combine chicken, bell pepper, cucumber,
oranges and orange juice mixture in a large
bowl; toss to coat evenly.
4. Place lettuce on 4 salad plates. Top with chicken
salad. Makes 4 servings.