Seald Sweet Fresh Grapefruit
and Spinach Salad
Seald Sweet fresh
Florida grapefruit Croutons
1 red bell pepper, cut into
short, thin strips
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, grapefruit, bell
pepper and green onions. Toss salad with dressing.
2. Arrange salad on 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with
bacon bits and croutons. Makes 4 servings.
Tip: Cut a fresh Florida grapefruit in half starting
at the stem. Place knife at the stem and cut each
half into 4 to 6 equal wedges. Lay each wedge
on its side and carefully cut the peel from the
fruit. Cut each wedge in half.
DNE World Fruit Orange and
Orange juice plus a little mint makes a
refreshing, low-fat dressing for this salad
or other favorite salad combos.
1 large head Boston or 2 tablespoons white
sliced and seeded
1 tablespoon snipped fresh
1largecucumber,thinlysliced mint or1/2 teaspoon
1. Line 6 salad plates with lettuce. Arrange orange
and cucumber slices in circles on lettuce.
2. For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine
thawed concentrate, vinegar, salad oil, honey,
mint and a dash of pepper. Cover and shake well.
3. Drizzle over salads. Makes 6 servings.