Poblano Chili Pepper Dip
2 tablespoons chopped onion
Salt and pepper
Tortillas, cut in triangles
Carrot, celery, jícama and
1 14.7-ounce can
Chili Pepper Cream*
Chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a bowl, whip cream cheese until soft, then
Marine Harvest Salmon Ceviche
add chili pepper cream and blend thoroughly.
2. Stir in cilantro and onion. Season to taste with
salt and pepper.
3. Accompany with tortillas or vegetables.
Makes 6 servings.
*Available in Mexican markets with imported
1 medium onion, diced 11/4 cups freshly squeezed
2 green onions, Lemon or lime slices
3 tablespoons finely
1. Place onion in a sieve, sprinkle with salt and
let stand for 10 minutes. Rinse onion in boiling
water and let cool.
2. In a nonreactive bowl, thoroughly mix salmon,
bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, lemon juice,
oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Add diced onion.
Marinate for at least 4 hours, or preferably
overnight, in a cold part of the refrigerator.
3. Garnish with lemon or lime slices. If desired,
serve with crackers and hot sauce. Makes 4 servings.