Jon Donaire Desserts
Cheesecake Banana Split
Jon Donaire Desserts combines two American
favorites in this recipe: the classic flavors of
cheesecake and a banana split.
3 strawberries, hulled and or almonds)
Diana Parish, Seattle, Washington
FROM THE MEMBER’S KITCHEN
Diana’s Summer Berry Tartlets
Grated peel of 1 lemon
1 cup sour cream
2 pints blueberries, halved
strawberries or raspberries
2 packages frozen puff
8 ounces cream cheese,
at room temperature
1. Prepare pastry shells according to package directions.
2. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon peel
and sour cream.
3. Fill pastry shells with cream cheese mixture.
Top with berries and dust with sugar.
Makes 12 servings.
1. Place cheesecake slice in a parfait cup with the
tip facing up.
2. Insert banana slices on each side of cheesecake.
3. Arrange strawberries around the cheesecake.
4. Drizzle fudge sauce over all ingredients.
Garnish with whipped cream, nuts and a cherry
(optional). Makes 1 serving.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.