Dilled Honey Mustard Carrots
Grimmway Farms baby carrots are sweet and
ready to eat right out of the bag. They add taste,
texture and nutrition to any meal. This easy-to-prepare side dish is a dieter’s delight, loaded
with good nutrition and beta-carotene.
1. In a medium saucepan, combine carrots and
water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and
simmer until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes.
Uncover and cook over medium-high heat until
almost all water has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
2. Combine honey, mustard and dill in a small
bowl. Pour over the carrots, stirring until well
coated and warm. Makes 4 servings.
Grimmway Farms Low-Fat Fresh
Orange Compote with Granola
2Grimmway Farmsoranges, 1banana, slicedthin
1/2cup seedless red or
green grapes, halved
1. In a medium bowl, toss together orange segments,
apple, grapes, banana and orange juice. Sprinkle
granola over mixture; toss lightly.
2. Serve immediately as dessert, or for breakfast
topped with low-fat yogurt, or over lettuce as a
salad. Makes 6 servings.
Lee Brands Fiery
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
Salt and pepper
2 teaspoons sesame
21/4pounds Lee Brands*
large or jumbo
1-4 tablespoons hot chili
1. Grill asparagus over high heat, turning
frequently, until crisp-tender and lightly charred.
Place in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar
and sugar. Pour over asparagus and toss to coat
well. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with sesame
seeds. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Makes 12 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.