Gold-N-Soft Lemon Basil Pasta
2 garlic cloves, chopped 1/8 teaspoon ground
cooked according to
1. In a large saucepan, cook margarine and garlic
over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until garlic is
soft. Stir in mustard, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon basil,
parsley and pepper and cook until sauce is hot.
2. Add cooked hot pasta to the sauce and
3. Garnish with remaining basil; serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Recipe created by Ventura Foods, Brea, California.
Michael Foods Broccoli, Tomato
and Basil Frittata
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, combine
Egg Starts, milk, Parmesan and pepper to taste.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium
heat; cook onion for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add tomatoes and basil and cook for 10 minutes,
stirring frequently. Add mushrooms and broccoli
and cook 5 minutes more. Spoon into an oiled
8-by-8-inch baking dish.
3. Pour Egg Starts mixture over vegetables. Bake
for 15-17 minutes, or until just set. Do not overbake. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Crispy Dumpling Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon oil
35 Ling Ling Crispy Chicken
14 ounces frozen stir-fry
2 packets Ling Ling Sweet
and Sour Sauce
(included in Ling Ling
4 tablespoons vinegar
4 tablespoons ketchup
Pinch of paprika
1. In a small bowl, combine sauce packet contents,
vinegar, ketchup, paprika and sugar.
2. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat
for 1-2 minutes. Add dumplings and reduce heat
to medium-high. Cook, turning occasionally,
for 6 minutes.
3. Mix in vegetables. Cover and reduce heat to
medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes
more, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Turn off heat, stir in sauce mixture, cover and
let stand 1 minute. Serve over steamed rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Thai-style variation: Add 2 tablespoons chili garlic
paste and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil to
the sauce mixture.