Singleton Shrimp and
Sweet Pepper Pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil 1/4 cup grated
2 cups mixed sliced 2 tablespoons fresh
peeled and deveined Black
Tiger Shrimp, thawed
1. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over
medium-high heat. Cook garlic for 2 minutes.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
Add parsley, Parmesan and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Serve over hot pasta with freshly ground pepper.
Makes 3-4 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Metz Fresh Quick Spinach,
Shrimp and Pasta
12 ounces medium shrimp, Freshly grated
peeled and deveined Parmesan cheese
crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain. Return to cooking pot.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet and cook garlic over
medium-high heat for 15 seconds. Add shrimp;
cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp are
opaque; remove from pan.
3. Combine chicken broth, cornstarch and basil.
Add to skillet; cook, stirring, until thickened and
bubbly. Add spinach; cook 1-2 minutes more, or
until spinach is wilted. Return shrimp to skillet
and stir to combine.
4. Add shrimp mixture to noodles and toss to
combine. Pass Parmesan and pepper at the table.
Makes 4 servings.