Richmond New Zealand Farm-Fresh
Cajun Ground Beef Kebabs
1/2 cup chopped parsley White pepper
1 tablespoon water
1. Knead together ground beef, onion, salt, spice
mix, parsley and water for 2-3 minutes, until the
meat becomes sticky.
2. Form the meat into sausage shapes; thread
on kebab sticks. Brush with oil; grill until golden
brown and internal temperature is 140°F.
3. PREPARE DIPPING SAUCE: Sprinkle cucumber
liberally with salt, place in a sieve and let drain
for 30 minutes. In a bowl, mash garlic to a
paste in 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add yogurt, cucumber
and pepper to taste. Makes 4 servings.
Ragin’ Cajun Jambalaya
Southern Creole cooking favors tomatoes,
rice, peppers, onions and spices. ConAgra Foods
takes a classic dish and creates a spicy skillet
sensation in 30 minutes.
1 pound smoked sausage, long-grain rice
skinless chicken with Green Chilies
1. Coat a deep cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven
with cooking spray and heat on medium-high.
Add sausage, chicken, onion and garlic; cook
until browned, stirring frequently.
2. Add rice; cook for 5 minutes, or until
3. Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth and tomato
paste; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low
and cook for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir to blend. Makes 8 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.