sun-dried tomatoes poultry seasoning
1 pound Phillips Crab Meat
6 boneless, skinless
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix corn, onion, goat
cheese, cream cheese and dried tomatoes in a bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fold in crab.
2. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast; stuff with
crab mixture. Close opening with a toothpick.
Place stuffed breasts in a baking pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix oil, parsley, lemon peel,
lemon juice, poultry seasoning and pepper; brush
onto chicken breasts.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until internal
temperature is 160°F. Remove toothpicks before
serving. Makes 6 servings.
High Liner Scallops Piccata
2 tablespoons dry
2 tablespoons fresh
1/3cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons salted butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2pound High Liner* sea
1 tablespoon capers
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat olive oil
over medium-high heat. Add scallops and cook
for 2 minutes. Remove scallops. Add garlic and
capers and cook for 21/2 minutes.
2. Add wine and lemon juice. Simmer until the
liquid is reduced by half.
3. Add heavy cream. Bring to a simmer again.
Return scallops to the pan.
4. Slowly add butter and stir until it is blended
into the sauce. Serve with your favorite pasta or
rice. Makes 2 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.